Controller respectively your contact person/data protection officer
Our Responsible (hereinafter "Responsible") i.S.d. Art. 4 Zif. 7 DS-GVO is:
Industrievertretungen Ulrich Benzel
Dipl.-Kfm. Ulrich Benzel
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
Below we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), contact details (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.)
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13, para. 1 c) DS-GVO
Optimize website technically and economically, facilitate easy access to the website, make website user-friendly, marketing / sales / advertising, customer service and customer care, handle contact requests
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 para. 1 e) DS-GVO
Visitor / user of the website
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal bases of the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent to the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at your request, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is required to fulfill a legal obligation that we are subject to (eg statutory retention obligations), then Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. d) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the protection of our or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not predominate in this regard, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO Legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we generally do not pass on data to third parties. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal basis, e.g. in the transmission of data to online payment provider to perform the contract or due to court order or because of a legal obligation to hand over the data for purposes of law enforcement, security or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, for example, to host our websites and databases) to process your data. If data are passed on to the processor by order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR. We select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and have given us the right to give instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and the data protection rules in accordance with Art. BDSG n.F. and DS-GVOs
Data transmission to third countries
The adoption of the basic European data protection regulation (DS-GVO) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which DS-GVO applies. If the processing takes place through services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must fulfill the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DS-GVO. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the official recognition by the EU Commission of a data protection level corresponding to the EU, or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". In US companies, submission to the so-called Privacy Shield, the EU-US data protection agreement, meets these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (ie no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data: • IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user;
• Date and time of the call;
• browser type;
• Language and browser version;
• Content of the call;
• time zone;
• access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• Websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
- This data is for the purpose of the user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our justifiable interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for the retention period of 30 days. After this period, they will be automatically deleted, unless we need their storage for evidence in attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations.
• Session Cookies: We use so-called "cookies" to recognize multiple uses of an offer by the same user (for example, if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way serves to optimize our offers and to facilitate your access to our site. If you close the browser or log out, the session cookies will be deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. In the security settings of your browser, you can delete the cookies at any time.
• Third party cookies (third party cookies): You can configure your browser settings to suit your needs. B. Reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective third-party privacy policies.
The legal basis of this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. Lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies are used for contract initiation, e.g. otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the website, so that in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
Opposition and "opt-out": You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You may opt-out of third-party cookies for advertising purposes through this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/) contradict.
Contact by contact form / E-Mail / Fax / Post
- When contacting us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of a consent of you Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. The person in charge has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer inquiries from users, to secure evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to fulfill his statutory retention requirements for business letters. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO.
- We can store your details and contact requests in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the conversation with you has ended. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts are finally clarified. Requests from users who have an account or contract with us, we save until the expiration of two years after the contract termination. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after its expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- At any time, you have the option of obtaining consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) to revoke the GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Contact by phone
- When contacting us by telephone, your telephone number will be processed to process the contact request and its processing and temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone / display. The storage is made for reasons of liability and security in order to prove the call as well as for economic reasons to enable a recall. In case of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
- The legal basis for the processing of the telephone number is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO.
- The device cache stores the calls for days and overwrites or deletes old data successively. When the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory is destroyed. Blocked phone numbers are checked annually for the need for blocking.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
Rights of the data subject
Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected.
As far as we have the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) support DS-GMO, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The right to object can be exercised free of charge. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
- Right of information
You have the right to ask us for confirmation of your processing of personal information. If this is the case, you have a right to information about your personal data stored by us according to Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or is being disclosed, the planned retention period, the source of their data, unless collected directly from you.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to correct inaccurate or complete data according to Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- Right to delete
You have the right to delete your stored data according to Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights to further storage are contrary to this.
Right to restriction
You have the right to demand a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions set out in Art. 18 (1) lit. a) to d) DS-GVO is fulfilled:
• If you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of personal data;
• the controller no longer needs personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
• if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have the right of data transferability according to Art. 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can receive the personal data stored about us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request the transfer to another person responsible.
- Right to appeal
You have a right to complain to a regulator. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your job or the location of the alleged infringement.
In order to protect all personally identifiable information transmitted to us and to ensure compliance with our privacy practices, as well as our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server encrypted over a secure SSL connection.
Last update: 12.07.2018